Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Recommendation


I highly recommend The True Meaning of Smekday, by Adam Rex. It is entertaining reading peppered with cats (!). Lots of cats (!). That's all I'm going to say. Because I don't want to ruin it, even though I sort of do.


If you require more persuasion, please click these links:
- Someone with a "von" in their name likes it at The NYTimes
- These puppets speak for themselves

If you are truly skeptical and are thinking "I do not generally like your links. They won't persuade me. Why don't you stop being so lazy and express to me, yourself, how much you are a fan of this book," then please look below:


This is a stuffed animal boov (a boov is a benign alien). His name is J.Lo, and he is the main character in The True Meaning of Smekday. There. See? I spent many hours sewing this. All because I like the book. A lot.

No comments: