Friday, September 4, 2009

I should organize and pack for my trip tomorrow...

...but instead I think I'll go to the beach again. (mwhahaha...)

The rocks rolling over one another make a neat sound. (And, yeah, that is me realizing I am being video-taped...).


I am looking for some nice rocks. At some beaches here, there are signs that say: PROTECTED AREA - NO COLLECTING (and a small but belligerent and bad voice in me goes: "No collecting? ...YES collecting!") so when collecting is allowed, I look for things. Like rocks. And shells.
This is what I collected! The little rock on top is my new pet rock. And the big one is a rock I found that looks like a bear. All he will need are some painted eyes and maybe some ear outlines.

(He may end up a doorstop, though. Just to be upfront about it...)

Good-bye, beach...

... and hello, In-N-Out Burger :)

Eleeza tipped us off to order our burgers "Animal Style" (per the In-N-Out "secret menu"), so we did (actually, we ordered one "Animal Style," and one not, so that we could compare and figure out what "Animal Style" actually is...) Delish.

Oh, and I'm not telling what "Animal Style" is if you don't know... click the link or come to visit me on the west coast to find out... (preferably the latter)


This video has a lovely surprise at the end...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how serene the scenery looks in the "goodbye beach" picture - the sky and the ocean match really well.

MEGAN AND THE SUN.