Sunday, August 30, 2009

We go to Target and then eat crawfish

A trip to Target, to get stuff for the new place... Got distracted by this guy, though... He was in "T-Rex mode." I wanted to see him do "Herbivore," but the "Herbivore" button did not work :(

Some seashells I collected at Newport Beach :)

In the afternoon, Raquel and Peter came down from L.A. and we went to a water park to scamper around and have fun. Afterward, we went to a little restaurant to eat crawfish, which apparently is becoming a trend here. They were so spicy and so wee. And they were served in a big, steaming plastic bag. NOM!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the shell that looks purple with white spots (the one below the black one, which I also like).

k8inorbit said...

I want to see herbivore mode toooooo! It must be a marketing ploy to make us buy it and find out.

Megan McCabe said...

k8inorbit, let's buyyyy one and find out!