Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Amazing Adventures of: Znail the Snail!

I was copied on an email thread today, and in one of the messages, James apologized for not posting some photos this morning. He said he had been "up late doing snail video stuff."

Me, in my brain: "What. Okeeeee... Maybe it is a euphemism for something. Or some tech speak. I will let this one go."

But then, a few hours later, I got this:



From James: Was up at my Grandmas in Upstate NY for the weekend. Znail showed up and wanted to go Hollywood. I said "nah nah, lets keep this indy." This is our low budget summer blockbuster action suspense thriller film! enjoy

Thank you, James! Thank you, Znail! You are both movie stars, I love you!
No, wait! - Movie Ztarz, that is! No, iz! (halp.)

***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trippy video + trippy music = @_@

Trippy eyes? Znail zhell eyez?

_@''