Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birffday, Steve

Oh, hai! Today I am blogging cuz Megan is trapped somewhere she said it is called "paper hell" but I don't know what she is talking about because she likes papers it always seemed to us, she has so many of them all over the floor.

Anyway, we wanted to make a birffday cake with some ingredients we were thinking about. Maybe tuna and treats, which are our favorite flavors. But then Not-Andy made the plan get messed up because he found this box and I said no, but he said yes, let's not make the cake anymore, let's play in the box.




This is what he sounds like all the time with his little cat noises. I told him if you don't bake this birffday cake with me, I will show the world your little voice. And, ok, he said fine I don't care. But I also didn't tell him I was going to say this: THIS IS WHAT HE SOUNDS LIKE IN THE BAFFROOM. LIKE WHEN HE IS USING THE LITTER BOX! HAHAHA what a nerd!


Anyway, this post is dedicated to Steve, a guy we hear about, I think he has cats so he is a V-I-P is how I would put it. It's his birffday. Like I said, about the cake, it's all Not-Andy's fault. Bai!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not-andy's eyes look so sad at :10 :(

Megan McCabe said...

it is because he has to poop
(snicker, snicker)
- andy

Steve Chasey said...

Awesome! Thanks Andy! not-Andy you gotta toughen up that meow buddy. All the other cats in the schoolyard are gonna mocks ya hardcore.